Thank you...Aunt Erin!

Aunt Erin thank you for all the cute clothes you sent me. I wanted to eat them but my mommy said "clothes are not for eating, they are for wearing"Oh man! She never lets me have any fun!
In case for those readers that don't know Aunt Erin is my mommy's best best friend who lives in Arizona. I can't wait to meet her. I bet Aunt Erin would let me have some fun! She probally sent me all these yummy clothes so I can eat them, right Aunt Erin?


MmmMmmMmm....just a little taste.


Thanks Aunt Erin your the best.
Mommy sends her love!
XXXOOOXXXOOO
3 Responses
  1. Jen Says:

    Cute! Pictures of Owain always make me smile! Sofie is also really into the clothing de jeur lately. She is the official neckline taste tester in the house.

    Jen Miller


  2. Fer Says:

    Awwww, your photos made me smile :) Owain is so cute as always.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    This is Aunt Erin's Mom! Owain is so cute! I don't think he would need the new hat in Arizona. Amber and Eric, it is so much fun to check into the blog and see how you all are doing. You all are amazing!

    Hugs,
    Sherry