It's A Winter Wonderland!!!

Boy do we have a lot of snow for Oregon! We don't usually get this much snow especially this early in the season. We have been having one heck of a snow storm! Here is a picture of Owain I took a couple of days ago. I wanted to make sure and get some more snow picture before it all melted away. Little did I know we were about to get a lot more snow!
This is a picture of our front porch this morning. Our porch is covered so all this snow was blown on to our porch. Last night we had some crazy wind 40-50 mile !!
Here is a picture I took or our apartment parking lot just a few minutes ago.Owian in his new big boy coat yesterday. He is not a big fan of his snow suit or big boy coat. Everytime I put it on him he clinches his fist and grunts. HE lets out a few angry cries too.
2 Responses
  1. We got a lot of snow on Tuesday. Kaden wasn't sure about walking in it, he has never had to do it before. It was really cute. By the end of the day he really wanted to play in it, but I didn't have the right clothing for him to do so. I love the first picture of Owain and the picture of your parking lot.

    Maybe you'll have snow for Christmas!!!


  2. Fer Says:

    WOW looks so cold!