Daily December ALbum

oops I meant to post this yesterday. I might have gotten around to it if I didn't have a massive headache last night.Sorry for the delay.

Yesterday was December first and you know what that means if you are a scrap booker and read The life,faith and creativity of Jessica Turner's blog you know what I am talking about. It's time to get started on my daily December album. I am really excited about this project I got the idea from Jessica. She is full of great scrap booking ideas and easy tips. As a beginner scrap booker I love reading her blog not only for reading up on the hottest scrap booking but also to see cute pictures of her adorable son ELias.

Yesterday Owain helped me get out all of our Christmas decorations (I know our tree is a little sad and miniature) We plan on going to our friend's Christmas tree farm and getting a real tree later.Here is a picture of Owain exploring the tree and all of the tiny ornaments.
Stay tuned for today's daily picture....If your lucky I might post it on time. :-)
0 Responses