More Daily December Albums!!!

I bet you all are surpized that I am back so soon? Well I need to get caught up with my daily December album.So here it goes....
Whoops I just realized that my picture are out of order! Sorry but I am to lazy and tired to re arrange them in the correct order so here it goes starting from today going all the way back to this past Monday....

December 10 Off to Grandma's house we go!

This afternoon Owain and I went over to grandma P's house to finish decorating the tree. Daddy missed out because he had to go to work.Sorry you had to work daddy you missed out on all the fun! Here is Owain trying to be real helpful and pick out which ornaments to put on our Douglas Fir Helping mommy hang the very first ornament.
December 9
This morning I woke up (daddy let me sleep in a little bit,he is such a great daddy!) and this is what I found when I entered the living. My two men taking a little snooze on the couch. Seriously this moment melted my heart and I had to capture it on film or should I say digital :-)
December 8
Was a good day to just hang out at home and play. I captured this moment while Owain was playing in his jumper and I love the picture!

I will be back tomorrow with some more Daily December Pictures!!!
2 Responses
  1. Hello, mis mejores deseos para tí...God bless you.


  2. Love the pictures! Great to see that Owain is doing so well.
    All the best,
    Ingrid & Alex