Not Me! Monday


Yup it's that time again. Head on over to Mckmama's to check how some more Not Me! Mondays.I am sure that you will find a good laugh and heck you might even be able to relate to others Not Me's!

This is not my child sitting on top of MT.Clean Laundry! Defiantly not my pile of clean laundry! You would never find a pile like this in my house! Nope not me!

Oh and this laundry explosion all over my living room is not me trying to fold and put away all of our laundry. Nope not in my house! You see in my house I have a magic fairy that cleans,wash,folds and put away all of the laundry. I bet you wish you had a magic cleaning fairy?


Now if this was my living room with all of our laundry I would never walk away from this mess to put my sleepy child to bed and if I did I would never find my cat making her self comfy on our clean,partially folded clothes! Never !!!!
And last but not least I am not at all embarrassed that I just posted pictures of my laundry mess because those are not my pictures,not my laundry,not my cat,not my child.

Ok maybe that is my child and cat but I have know idea how they got in those pictures. You remember I have a magic laundry fairy to do all of my dirty work!
1 Response
  1. Kimber Says:

    Hey that will be reminiscent of my laundry room in about 5 minutes when I throw it all down the chute. Minus the cat but add a couple of dogs. Teeheehee. Happy NMM.