Not Me! Monday

Boy does time fly when your having fun visiting with family,wrapping presents,opening presents,baking cookies,decorating cookies,eating cookies,watching Christmas movies,taking lots of pictures,Trying to capture every moment on video ,watching the snow fall and trying not to be to exhausted from all excitement that Christmas brings.

Oh and I can't forget the most important thing I have been doing all week is praying for all of our CDH warriors Alina,Carter and Olivia. Some other little warriors (not related to CDH ) that I have been saying a little prayer for is of course Stellan (Mcmuffin) and baby Kayliegh.

I am so relieved to hear the news that baby Stellan isn't having heart problems. That his episode is related to a cold,possible RSV. Which in his case is the best case scenario. Praise God!

Now here goes all of the things that I did not!do this past week

While snowed in I did not decide to bake sugar cookies to hand out to all my neighbors who were also snowed in. I did not burn them and just tossed them in the garbage. nope not me! and because I had all of this frosting left over with no cookies to frost I did not dip my finger in the bowl and then licked it. I did not repeat this several times!

Another thing I did not do while snowed in was rearrange my living room and bedroom instead of working on my Daily December Album.

I did not ask for a pair of Uggs for Christmas. I did not get a pair of Uggs because I am not one of those girls I see wearing their Uggs around town with their pants tucked into their boots. That is just not me! They don't feel absolutely amazing! when I slip my bare feet in them. I wouldn't know because I don't own a pair of Uggs!

On Christmas day I didn't skip my shower and I most certainly did not stay in my pjs all day with out even brushing my hair. Nope Not Me!

I am not once again typing up my Not Me! Mondays the night before. So I will be ready when Mckmama posts her Not Me! So maybe just maybe I can be number ten instead of one hundred and fifty! I am not going to continue to check her blog every thirty minutes so I can try and be one of her top ten! that would be crazy and little obsessive. So it is a good thing that I am not doing that!

Head on over to Mckmama's to read more Not Me! Mondays!
0 Responses