This time last year

This time last year I was very very very pregnant. My due date was February 3 little did I know exactly one month after Christmas my little warrior would arrive.I remember feeling terrified of the unknown for my unborn son. I knew that he would have to fight for his life the second he was born. Last year for Christmas I made two wishes. I wished for a white Christmas and sure enough it snowed Christmas day! Nothing like this year though! My other wish was for my son to be a survivor. I didn't know that my second wish would come true until weeks after my sons birth when he was finally out of the woods and on the right road to recovery.My son is a miracle and I thank god everyday for this precious gift of life!



Thank you God!
Thank you God!

Merry Christmas!!
4 Responses
  1. Yeah Owain! I hope you have a VERY Merry first Christmas!!


  2. Owain is so cute and I hope he has a wonderful first Christmas. It is definately scary not knowing what will happen over the next year. I can only pray that my Maxton is fighter like Owain!!! Merry Christmas!


  3. He most certainly is a miracle! Merry Christmas Owain!


  4. Oh how I remember those same wishes at the same time last year. I remember getting Christmas ornaments from my SIL with all of kid's names, including Liviana. I cried not knowing if she would be with us this year to see her ornament and share Christmas with us. It has been a wonderful and blessed year for sure.

    Happy Holidays!