Tag...Your it!!

I have been tagged by 4 little men and 2 girly twins

The Rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Share 7 random/weird facts about you.
*Tag 7 people at the end of the post, and include links to their blogs.

1.I am addicted to buying scrap booking supplies...Now only if I can find the time to finish all of my unfinished projects!

2.My two weaknesses(besides my two men in my life(hubby and baby)) are chocolate and Pepsi!

3.I have a unique scar on my brain. Well I call it unique because not very people can say they have a scar on their brain.

4.)I am not only addicted to Pepsi and chocolate but I am addicted to blogging!!

5.)I am not a morning person!!!

6.) I have pajama day at least three times a week. What can I say I work from home?

7.)I am like a little kid when ever I see anything Hello Kitty or the Wizard of Oz. I almost bought my son a Hello Kitty tricycle!Hey boys can ride around on a pink bike?

I tag the first seven people that read this. Tag...your it!!!

Don't be shy jump right in and have some fun...Tag...your it!!!
1 Response
  1. Coke is better! I lloovvee the Vanilla Coke Zero...mmmmmm! Have you ever considered "digi-scraping"? It's much cheaper, much less mess, and really fun, too! Check out ScrapBookFlair.com to see what I mean.

    Well, it looks like I've been tagged!

    And thank you so much for that nice comment...you've made my day!!!

    ~Alex