Not Me! Monday

I did not host Thanks Giving dinner in our tiny two bedroom apartment. Do you think I am crazy to have two grandma's,one great grandma,one spoiled Aunt,one big cousin plus daddy,mommy (that would be me) and of course the baby oh and we can't forget out kitty cat!

I haven't been cleaning and doing at least five loads of dishes and endless laundry since Thanks Giving day because I am not crazy and did not host thanks giving dinner. Nope not me!

The day after thanks giving dinner I did not go in a state of panic because Christmas is only a month away and I haven't even begin to start my Christmas shopping. That would be crazy of me to just now begin all my shopping. It is a good thing that I am not crazy!


The other night when I was rocking my sweet little baby boy to sleep I did not get all teary eyed at the idea of him turning one in only two months. My baby is going to be a toddler and he will no longer need me!

I hate pumpkin pie! and it's a good thing that I do because I am not the one too eat half of the pie all to myself. Why would I do that! When I am trying to watch my girlish figure. Nope not me!

If you would like to read more Not Me! Mondays go to one of my favorite blog My Charming Kids. The creator of Not Me! Mondays
0 Responses