Wow ten months already!

Dear Owain,

Your daddy and I are so proud of you! looking at you today know one would of ever guessed that you have had three surgeries. Two of them last week! During your stay in the hospital daddy bought you your very first balloon with Tiger on it and it says "bounce back soon". I find it to be very fitting as you always "bounce back soon". You make surgery look easy. It never seems to slow you down.Here is a picture of you taken today only one week since your second surgery and your all smiles. I love your little personality it really shines. You are always full of smiles. You really are the happiest baby I have ever known. At the young age of ten months you have a love for life.
Your getting really close to walking. You are able to stand for a few minutes with out holding on to any thing before you take a tumble. I am so proud of you! I was afraid that with having two surgeries only a day apart that might slow you down developmentally. Not you nothing seems to slow you down. You are crawling and climbing onto everything. You are one very busy little man.

Owain you make my life complete. I love being your mommy! Each and everyday I wake up feeling incredibly blessed to have you for a son. I am the luckiest mommy in the whole world!

Love,

Mommy

P.S In the picture of you standing you are holding Bunny Bear. He is your absolute favorite toy.Every time you see BB you start busting up laughing. You just think he is the funniest bunny bear ever! Whenever you start busting up laughing your daddy and I laugh too. I treasure these moments we have with you.
1 Response
  1. Aep Says:

    Happy 10 months big boy!!!
    So glad he is recovering well. Sorry I didn't post before but I have been thinking of all of you, especially Owain! He is an amazing little one and I love the concentration in the standing picture! Go Owain!!!
    Love,
    Ana and Marco