The Wiating Game....

We have had a pretty good weekend considering we are on pins and needles waiting to find out if Owain is going to have yet another surgery.I am anxious for Monday so we can set an appointment for his ultra sound.I want answers and I want them now! I never have been a very patient person especially in situations like this.I am hoping that we will be able to get Owian in tomorrow. I am afraid if he has re herniated and we wait any longer then we might have to worry about him having a bowl obstruction. He hasn't been showing any signs of a bowl obstruction. Which is a great! He has been passing gas,normal bowl movements,no vomiting. Other than a little cough from his cold he has been his happy self.

To keep our minds off of everything we have been enjoying every minute we have with our little man. Yesterday we ran some errands and later in the evening Owain's Grandpa P came over to baby sit Owian while we went out to dinner with my best friend Erin (Owain's god mother).I was a little nervous to leave Owain under the circumstances but I new he would be in good hands with his Grandpa and it was only for a few hours. Owain had a great time playing with Grandpa and staying up past his bed time.I am so thankful that Owian has so many wonderful grandparents who love him.

Today we have just been having a nice relaxing day at home as a family. Owian made something very special for his Great Grandma Judy's birthday which is tomorrow. It is top secret I can't show you until tomorrow but I will tell you after his project he needed a bath!

Thank you to everyone you has given us support and sharing your stories. It really helps knowing that we are not alone and if Owain has re herniated it is not the end of the world just another bump along the ride that I know our little warrior can handle.He is our little fighter and if he can beat CDH once, he sure as heck can do it again!
3 Responses
  1. Cindy Says:

    Oh, I hope he hasn't reherniated! I know the wait must be excruciating for you. Hopefully you will get some answers soon.


  2. Gina Says:

    Owain is in our thoughts and prayers. He looks so cute in the pictures!

    Gina
    Wyatt's Mom


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Owain is a fighter...keep positive thoughts. I am glad you got to spend some time with his Aunt Erin! She was very excited about the visit and finally getting to see him!

    Love to you all.

    Sherry
    (Aunt Erin's Mom)