Update on our CDH warrior's

Please keep Catherine and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Today is a big day for her she is having surgery to put in a trach. Hopefully this is what her little heart and lungs need to give her body a rest.

Baby Carter had his repair surgery this past Thursday. He is still on the ventilator but it sounds like he is headed in the right direction. Please keep him and his family in your prayers too as he still as a long way to go in his recovery.

Nayeli
is doing great! She just moved from the level three Nicu to the transition Nicu. That means she is getting closer to be going home with her mommy and daddy!Woohoo!

Lizzyjo had her repair surgery on the 9th of November. She is recovering quite nicely. Pray that she will continue on the right road to recovery.

Welcome to the world Sydney!Sydney started her fight against CDH three days ago. Stay strong Sydney you can beat CDH's booty!

Please keep the Kostjuk family in your thoughts and prayers as well they are going through a very difficult time their sweet little girl Reese lost her fight against CDH on her first birthday.Breathe easy Reese.
Ava is slowly recovering from her re herniated surgery a little over a month ago. She is headed in the right direction. check out her blog her mom Terri posted some darling pictures of Ava smiling. From looking at the picture she looks like she is feeling better.

I remember a little over a year ago when I first was learning of this devastating birth defect CDH. It was the first I have ever heard of this birth defect. I didn't know one person or child born with CDH. None of my family,friends,co-workers have ever heard of it either.Now that I am aware of CDH I am meeting new families that are expecting a child who will be born with CDH. CDH is way more common than I ever imagined .

When Owain was born I learned how powerful the power of prayer and positive energy can really help. I honestly believe with out our friends,families and strangers giving us support. Praying for our little man. Believing in him. They are what gave us strength to be strong for Owain. I will always be incredible thankful to everyone who had a part in Owain's recovery.

Whether you made us home cooked meals,gave me rides to or from the hospital,let us cry on your shoulder. or simply Leave a comment it all meant the world to us.Thank You!

Please keep all of these amazing families and their little warrior's on your prayer list!
1 Response
  1. I didn't realize that you found out the results of Owain's patch. I am sorry about the news. I know that things will go smoothly. I will keep you all in my prayers. Keep us updated.