Still Waiting.....

Well we didn't get a call from OHSU yesterday to make an appointment for Owain's ulta sound.
So we are going to call his Surgeon and hopefully get an appointment soon! I am tired of this waiting game! We need to get this ball rolling!

We are on our way to meet Owain's Grandma P and Great Uncle Rusty for breakfast.After breakfast hopefully we will have an appointment lined up.

I will keep every one posted as soon as we know anything. On the up side Owain seem to be doing great. He is happy and full of poop! That is a really good thing that means his bowl is working! Woohoo!

Have a great day!
2 Responses
  1. Hi my name is Stacie and I follow your blog. My daughter Emerson was born with CDH in 12/07 and reherniated in 10/08. We had no signs other than a UTI that she had a fever with. A routine ER x-ray showed bowel in her chest. It was in free space and there was no obstruction. She had no resp. distress either. I am praying that all goes well with you little one!


  2. Darcy Says:

    LOVE the new picture!
    I am still praying for you guys and that you will have some answers soon!
    darcy