Update

I just spoke with Eric they weren't able to see anything on the ultra sound so they ordered a CT scan. Now him and Owain are waiting for our insurance company to approve the CT scan. Their just hanging out in the waiting room. I don't know what this means? Is it a good sign that they couldn't really see anything?Hopefully we will get answers soon!

I am at home with Cian (Owian's best buddy). I am always bummed when I am unable to go to Owain's appointment but I need to bring in some money.Especially if Owain does end up having another surgery and hospital stay. You know I will be their 24/7 if that happens. I am praying that doesn't happen.

Please keep our little warrior in your prayers!

Thank You
4 Responses
  1. Hey Amber. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you all. Hope you will know something soon.

    Ashley


  2. Aep Says:

    Amber,
    Praying and thinking of you all and sweet Owain!!! keep us posted, I am sure this waiting game is killing you, hope you know soon.
    Take care,
    Ana
    Mommy to Marco Luis


  3. kelleyfamily3 Says:

    lil owain is in my prayers! luv you guys! Hollie


  4. Darcy Says:

    Still praying for you guys!
    darcy