Not Me Monday!



It's time for Not Me! Monday's. I know I have been out of the loop for the last couple of Monday's but I am back and ready to share everything I would dream of never doing.


Sometime last week I did not try to attempt to check my email with my almost ten month old's help and he did not decide that it would be a good idea to help mommy with her "to be filed folder" that was in a nice and tidy basket on the bottom shelf of her desk. He absolutely did not make a mess with all of mommy's important papers. After all if they were really important paper's they would be filed safely in the file cabinet,right?I did not turn thirty on the fourteenth and to celebrate my husband and I went out with some of our good friend's and I did not drink for the first time in two years and late in the night I did not get sick. That was NOT a reminder of why I am not a drinker!

The whole time we were out I did not miss my baby!!!

Today I am not packing for the hospital and trying to get caught up with all of the house work because my sweet baby boy does not need to have his second surgery tomorrow and I am not scared for my baby because us mom's never worry about out children,right?

I haven't been so stressed out about tomorrows events that I broke out into hives and they aren't itchy!

Last night we didn't go to a pot luck and I didn't have one to many cupcakes with chocolate frosting and I absolutely did not give my baby a little taste and he didn't go "MMMmmm" What Kind of mother do you think I am? Giving her baby frosting!!!

My brain is never scattered. I never forget or just simple get dates wrong and almost forget to wish one of closest friends a happy birthday! on her special day.

My husband is not a year and five days younger than me. He is not turning twenty nine the day after Owain is NOT having surgery and we will NOT be in the hospital. Nope not us!

My dad and step mom did not forget to call me and wish me a happy birthday because I did not turn thirty! I wasn't disappointed that they forgot because I did not have a birthday!

I would never let my baby boy crawl around naked and help me with the laundry.Nope not me!


If you would like to check out more of NOT ME! MONDAYS. Check out My Charming kids the creator of Not Me Mondays.
1 Response
  1. Gina Says:

    Owain will be in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

    Gina
    Wyatt's Mom