Owain's first thanks giving

I am a little late with this post. I apologize,really their is no excuse. just being pure lazy not really feel like blogging plus I have been busy playing with my little man.

We had a nice thanks giving. Owain got to try a little bit of grown up food. He had all the fixing's turkey,stuffing,mashed potatoes and gravy,pumpkin pie and don't forget grandma P's famous jello she made just for him. Yum yum!
Owain really looks up to his big cousin Isaiah. Here is a picture of him listening to a story his big cousin was reading. Isaiah is only four and doesn't know how to read yet but he made up the story as he went along. I wish I could remember the words to his story it was really a priceless moment.
Owain with his grandma p
Owain with his great grandma Judy,big cousin Isaiah and grandam Outrageous
Aunt Anna reading Owain favorite book This Little Chick by John Laurence. We probally read this book to him at least ten times day, He loves it!
0 Responses