A Visit from Aunt Shannon and Cousin Kristen

Today was a pretty good day Owain's great Aunt Shannon and second cousin Kristen stopped by for a visit. They haven't seen Owain since he started crawling. They were very impressed with his new moves.

As you can see by the picture Owain is in pretty good spirits. Overall he has been his happy self.Except for last night he woke up several times crying and every time I would check on him I could hear his bowls gurgling and he would let out some really big farts.I felt so bad for my little man. I am assuming that his bowls are acting up after all part of them are behind his left lung.Only eight more days until surgery. I hate the fact Owian has to have another surgery. I also hate the fact that we still have to wait eight more days! I understand that this is not a critical situation but I would really like to get everything back to it's proper place before it becomes critical! So in the mean time we have been keeping a close eye on Owian for any changes in his temperament and whether or not his bowls are doing their job. So far so good.
0 Responses