Quick Little up date

I am going to make this short because I am exhausted. We finally have an answer yes Owian did re herniate and he is scheduled to have surgery on November 18 (the day before his daddy's birthday). As of right now Dr.Zigman doesn't see it as urgent. So he should be ok to wait ten days.

I am happy we finally have some answers even though they weren't the answers I was hoping for. I had a gut felling that Owain would need surgery. The good news is he is stronger and healthier than when he had his first repair surgery at seventeen days old. If all goes well he should recover like a champ. I have faith that he will do just fine after all he is our little warrior...born to fight!

Thank You to everyone who has left a comment of support. I love reading them!
8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    After talking with you before dinner, I just got on the blog and read this latest entry. The warrior will do great, he is strong and healthy and has a wonderful surgeon. Grandpa "Bob" and I love you and will be thinking of all three of you on the 18th.
    Into battle, little Owain!
    love, Grandma Margaret


  2. We will be praying for you all. Owain beat CDH before. He will definatley beat it again. He is a WARRIOR.

    Kristy, mummy to Angel SKYLA


  3. Cindy Says:

    I'll be praying for y'all also.


  4. kelleyfamily3 Says:

    Owain is a fighter! all of you are in my prayers!


  5. Jen Says:

    Praying for little Owain to breeze through surgery and feel better. Sofie will probably be having surgery again next week - on her Daddy's b-day. What is it with these kiddos? Don't they know surgery is NOT a good birthday gift?!

    Keeping you in my thoughts,
    Jen Miller

    P.S. I've been meaning to post that I LOVE the new header on your blog. Bring it! LOL


  6. Gina Says:

    Owain is in our thoughts and prayers. CDH babies are tough little fighters.

    Gina
    Wyatt's Mom


  7. We will be praying for you. CDH babies are so so strong. Hopefully this will be his last reherniation. Has he had to go on oxygen? Our son had to have oxygen every time he reherniated we started just having it delivered right away after every reherniation as a precaution and he always ended up using up. Good Luck with the surgery you will definitaly be in our thoughts and prayers.


  8. Darcy Says:

    Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you guys,
    darcy