A++

Today daddy took Owain to his physical therapy appointment. I was bummed that I had to work and was unable to go. I made daddy promise to take some pictures. I know I am such a first time mom!


His therapist was very pleased with his progress!She gave Owain an A++. His last visit was two months ago and boy is he more mobile than ever! Owain is not only crawling but he is now speed crawling. He loves to chase our kitty around the house. He pulls himself up on anything and everything. I lost count of how many times I have had to ice his little head from falling. I have considered making him wear a crash helmet but I really don't want to be come one of those moms.I am so proud of my little man!


After physical therapy daddy and Owain went to get their flu shots and Owain didn't even cry! What a big brave boy!
2 Responses
  1. Wow, he is a brave boy. Kaden and I have to get ours and I am sure at least one of us will be crying : ).

    Looks like he enjoyed OT. Kaden has that toy and loved it when he was younger.


  2. Jo-Jo Says:

    Wow! He is doing great!