Not Me Monday!



I did not do eight loads of laundry and put it all away all in the same day. Nope not me I am never that productive!

Not my son! I did not catch my almost nine month old standing in his crib reaching for his musical light show that is on his dresser and he wasn't successful at knocking it down.


I am not in denial about my grandmother's illness. She is not dieing! I did not have a break down several times after visiting her in the hospital. Nope not me! I am not an emotional wreck!

I haven't been nagging my husband to quit smoking! Not me I would never nag!

For more Not me! Mondays check out My Charming kids blog

Have a great Monday!
2 Responses
  1. Jo-Jo Says:

    I do not do 8 loads of laundry a day!


  2. Pam Says:

    It's a good thing you didn't do any of those things!

    I never nagged my husband about smoking either... i am sure if I had it would have worked wonders and he would have been able to kick it... yeah... sure glad that isnt' me either...

    I DIDN'T decide to read NOT ME MONDAY posts instead of deal with my messy house... nope that would be irresponsible... NOT ME!!

    (and on a serious note, I am so sorry that you are dealing with a dying grandparent... we just went through that last winter... it ended up being a very precious time... i hope it ends up that way for you too.)