Off to Grandma's House we go!

As of this past Tuesday my grandma was released from the hospital.She is very sick but is feeling better and happy to be home. With the help of my grandpa and other family members she is being well taken care of.She even has a nurse that comes once a week to check on my Grandma. We are getting ready to hit the road and make a visit. Here is a picture of Owain with his great grandma a couple of months ago....
Thank you for everyone who has prayed for my grandma. This past week she has been in less pain and being able to breathe a little easier.

Thank You

Have a great weekend!
1 Response
  1. Have a safe road trip to your great Grandma's house. We are glad she is able to breathe easier. I know the feeling on not being able to do that from this past week in labor.
    Owain you are a cute little man! I love your big beautiful blue eyes.
    Thank you for giving us hope
    Liz and Shane