Update on Grandma

I am going to keep this short because I am exhausted. We got back late last night from visiting my grandma. I don't really know what to say except she looks awful and in a lot of pain. She is dieing and their is nothing anyone can do about it except be their for her. I hate to see her in so much pain. We didn't get to visit with her to long because she needed her rest and was having a very difficult time breathing. She did smile when I held Owain up. Even though we were only with her for maybe twenty minutes I am so glad we made the two hour drive (both ways) to see her smile when she saw her great grand baby.

More on grandma later.....

Thank you for all your prayers
4 Responses
  1. erin Says:

    Hey girl,

    Sorry to hear about your grandma. We are actually dealing with the same situation down here with Stew's grandma. She is not doing well at all and we are thinking she might pass away soon too. I'll be thinking of you. On the upside I'll see you soooo soon! Luv you, Erin


  2. I will keep your grandma in my prayers. I am glad that you were able to see the joy that Owain brings her.


  3. Darcy Says:

    Hey Amber,
    I am sorry to hear that your grandma isn't doing well. I will keep her (and you too) in my prayers. I know how hard this is. My grandma passed away 10 years ago from emphysema and it is so hard to watch someone in that condition. I am so happy though that she was able to see you and Owain, I know that was a blessing to her.
    darcy


  4. Jen Says:

    I'm continuing to pray for your grandma. I know how hard it is, I lost my grandma a year ago in June. I was happy to hear she got to see Owain and he made her smile. Those things mean so much!

    Jen