Great Grandma and the remote!

We had a really nice visit with Great Grandma. Just within the last week she has been feeling better. I think a lot of it as to do with everyone praying. Thank you. She was in less pain and was able to talk and hold Owain. The visit was so much more a "fun" visit. Instead of visiting her in the ICU when she couldn't breathe and didn't even remember us visiting. I just don't want her to be in any pain and right now she says she feels way better than she did a week ago.
2 Responses
  1. Rosie Says:

    Glad to hear Great Grandma is feeling better. By the way, I LOVE the new header of the blog. What a perfect picture of Owain!


  2. Jo-Jo Says:

    Kids love chewing on remotes and cell phones! Why is that, I wonder? Anyway, I am so glad that Great Grandma is feeling better! Will continue the prayers!