Hello Bumper.....Goodbye Bumper!

About a month ago after checking in on Owain during nap time and this is what I saw....
I thought to myself maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to get a bumper for his crib. Well this is what I found my little man all tangled up in his new bumper!
He wasn't to thrilled with the whole bumper thing. Can you blame him? I wouldn't want to sleep all tangled up.
Of course that isn't exactly how the bumper is suppose to work. This one that I bought was not designed right. Their were only strings on one side of the bumper to tie it onto to the crib. So their was no possible way it would stay on! Silly design!

So we said"goodbye bumper"
2 Responses
  1. Hi! I just found your site from another blog that I watch. My son also had a LCDH. What amazing kiddos they are. That is so great that he is doing so well.


  2. Kaden use to put his feet through the crib bars even with a bumper by going up and over the bumper. I started taking a thick blanket and tucking it inbetween the matress and then hanging the rest over the side of the crib. I made sure it was long enough that it would make it difficult for him to pull into the crib. It's not the prettiest thing to look at but it made me feel better. My nephew use to do the same thing and hurt his leg when he tried to turn. I hope you figure something out soon.