Geting inot the Halloween Spirit plus a very busy day tomorrow

A few weeks ago I thought it would be fun to get in the Halloween spirit and make ghost hands with Owain for all of his wonderful grandparents. Being a pre-school teacher this is something I do every year my kids. Well Owian didn't really know what to think? He wasn't really into it at all. Maybe next year?





I think they turned out pretty darn cute!


Tomorrow is a very busy day. In the morning Owain has a follow up with his amazing surgeon Dr.Zigman and xrays plus Owain will be getting his RSV shots.

Then after our morning at the doctors my best friend Erin who is also Owain's god mother will be flying in from Arizona. I am so excited this will be Owain's first time meeting his Aunt Erin!

Our day is not done yet...Owain's grandma Payette is going to be picking us up and we are going to get all dressed up for Halloween! I am not sure what the plan is but Owain will be in a really cute costume so stay tuned....
1 Response
  1. Pam Says:

    Geeze mom, torture the poor kid!! ;)

    I think it turned out super cute, and he has adorable little hands.

    I can't wait to see pictures of him in his costume!!

    ((HUGS))

    Pam and Rhett