Happy Bitrthday Angel Skyla!

This post is a little late. I misplaced place my cord to my camera(maybe I should get a little organized). So I was unable to download these pictures.Sorry for the lateness.


October 13,2007 is a very special day. Skyla Manawa Temaipi was born and began her fight against CDH (Congital Diaphragmatic Hernia). Skyla is one of the toughest little girls I have had the honor of knowing her story. For her birthday we joined in with her family and friends and released pink and white balloons to celebrate her life. She may have only been an angel on Earth for eight months before she earned her angel wings but in those eight months she has touched so many people. Happy birthday Skyla!



1 Response
  1. Hi Owains family. Thankyou so much for doing the balloon release. Sorry it took me ages to reply i only just seen the pictures today. Again thankyou so much.
    Im sure my little angel loved all her balloons, she got so many. Are you able to send them to my email so that i can add them to her blog. Thankyou. krisgbee@hotmail.com

    Kristy, Angel Skyla's mummy