Not Me Monday!

I absolutely did not skip a shower two days in a row and decide to where my pajamas all day after all I wasn't planning on going anywhere I new at some point in the day I would end up getting puked on,pooped on or peed on. Maybe even all three if I was lucky.

Nope I did not miss last Mondays not me just because I was feeling a little lazy. I never get the lazy bug. Nope not me!

I am not starting this weeks Not Me Monday a day early hoping that maybe I can get into the top ten on my favorite blog of all time My Charming Kids. The creator of Not Me Mondays. Heck I would be happy if I can at least be in the top twenty. I am amazed at how fast it fills up.

I would never wash laundry and simple be to lazy to put it all away. After all I never get the lazy bug. So in our house we don't have a pile of clean clothes and next to that pile we don't have a pile of clothes that are waiting for the spin cycle.Not in our house!

I did not eat out several times this week and later weighed myself and discovered I gained four pounds! I never eat junk food,fast food or soda. Nope not me.
6 Responses
  1. Jennifer Says:

    Great Not Me's!! I never have laundry piled up everywhere in hopes that someone else around here might put it up for a change! Nope Not me, I always put it up as soon as it's ready!


  2. Weeksie50 Says:

    lol- Isn't it sad that eating out just a little can cause a weight gain ugh. Darn french fries..


  3. Allmykids123 Says:

    Jammie days are the best! When I was nursing my babies, I lived in my nursing gowns all day. A woman has gotta do what a woman's gotta do!


  4. heidi Says:

    I loathe french fries and hamburgers and would NEVER eat them.

    And are we actually supposed to get DRESSED ever day? 4 kids later and no one ever told me that!

    ;-)


  5. oh I love Jammie days. NOT in mine right now. Also I did NOT NOT shower. And I DO NOT have the same problem with food and the scale. I DO NOT blame it on the position of the moon and gravitational pull! ;)

    :)
    Amie
    www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com


  6. Must have been where my four pounds came from this week...curse you fast food places!