Happy Friday!


Owain and I love Fridays. Daddy will be home for the weekend and that means mommy will get to sleep in and we will have some good old family time. Woohoo! We have already had a busy Friday morning. We had to pick up Owain's prescription at the pharmacy and he had a doctors appointment. More detail on that later. We have to run on our way for a play date.Bye

I leave you with this picture I took of my little warrior this morning wearing his cute Ralph Lauren pjs and playing with his favorite blocks. Isn't he adorable? No I am not bias,not at all.
2 Responses
  1. Yes you are biased, but you are correct, he is so cute, he has such awesome expressions. Have a good weekend and try to get some much needed sleep.

    angel elli's mom cassi


  2. Fer Says:

    Those pj's match his eyes :) He looks so cute.