My little man

My little man,

Last night was another first for you and me. You spent the night at your Grandma P's house while daddy and I went out with friends. Oh how I missed you terribly. All night I kept thinking about you. I couldn't wait until morning when I would get to see your smile and give you lots of mommy kisses and hugs. Their was a couple of times I even pulled out my cell phone and looked at your picture.

First thing this morning I jumped out of bed woke daddy and we hurried to grandma's house. I knew you were fine enjoying your time with your grandma but I didn't want to go another minute without. I missed you!

When we arrived at grandma's you were enjoying a yummy bottle. I couldn't wait for you to finish your bottle I had to hold you right then and their. Grandma told us how much fun the two of you had and what a good boy you were. Daddy and are so blessed to have such a wonderful little man for a son.

I love you

Hugs and Kisses

Mommy
1 Response
  1. kelleyfamily3 Says:

    i'm impressed i still have yet to leave her over night. i have tried but things happen!