Owain and his new bath tub

Today Owain graduated from his baby bath. He now bathes in this really cool blow up rubber duckie bath. It even quacks! You can't really tell by the pictures (he was really tired)but I think Owain really enjoyed his new bath. I know I did . It made bath time so much easier. He actually out grew his baby bath awhile ago and we have been using is bumbo seat. I know I know your not suppose to use it in the tub. Don't worry I never filled the tub up with water. I would bathe him while the water would run and Owain liked to put his hand in under the water. The problem with the bumbo(besides the obvious ) is that Owain wasn't able to really enjoy splashing in the water and it was hard for mommy to get to every area the need to be washed.


2 Responses
  1. So cute. Liviana has the same tub (a hand me down from her brother) and he loves it. She splashed around with joy. Such great moments.


  2. Fer Says:

    Love the pics! looks like he's having fun.