Not Me Monday!


So I am posting a little early because I am going back to work tomorrow! It's been nine months since I have had my very one pay check. It will be kinda nice and the best part is I don't even have to leave my house! Any guesses to what my new job is?

One of my favorite blogs I am obsessed with reading is My Charming Kids. Mckmama is hilarious and she has three beautiful children and one due to arrive in a month. His name is Stellan and he is a miracle in the making. Anyways Mckmama started Not me Mondays this last Monday and I missed that one due to the flu but I thought it would be fun to join in this Monday. So here it goes a day early.....



I absolutely did not let my eight month old try a taste of my vanilla ice cream and if I did let him have a teeny tiny taste he would of hated it!

I did not wear the same outfit two days in a row. Not me. I would never be caught wearing the same outfit in a row. Who do you think I am? a total slob!

My son had his first sleep over at grandma's and I didn't miss him one bit. Nope not me. I didn't even look at his picture once or had daddy call to check in on him, Why would I do that?

I would never do seven loads of laundry and just pile all the clean clothes on my bed.

My husband did not have to make a trip to the junk yard to find spare parts for our car that is not falling apart. not our car! It's not a piece of s***t and it has never been stolen. Certainly not three times in two years.
3 Responses
  1. Darcy Says:

    That's funny! I love her blog too!
    darcy


  2. Weeksie50 Says:

    Car parts are so stinkin' expensive.. I so would've looked for cheap spare parts too..


  3. Jennifer Says:

    That's the best place to look for car parts! i need to go searching myself for some being I have 4 kids and 2 broke vans and have been relying on my sister to help get the kids to school!