Labor Day Pictures part three

IT was so nice to be able to visit family this past weekend. We were able to visit with my grandparents (Owain's great grandparents). They have only met Owain once and that was last April. Owain has changed so much since then. It was wonderful to see Owain put a smile on his great grandma. Here are some pictures of our time together. MMmm...Great grandma's oxygen tube.Why didn't
anyone tell me this stuff is great on the gums!
Owain with his Great grandpa and big cuz Isaiah
I love this pic his blue eyes really stand out.
Owain hanging out with is Grandpa(my dad).
Don't worry if your worried that this is all of the pictures from Labor day weekend your in luck because I have plenty more I plan on sharing. I just have to weed through them some more.Your probally wondering how many pictures did they take that it takes three days to post. I will just say "we had two cameras and for the last seven months I have been camera happy"
1 Response
  1. Fer Says:

    Beautiful pictures!