Date Night!!

The other night Owain went off to Grandma P's for a sleepover (by grandma's request :-)He loves all of his Grandma's (he has three plus two great grandmas) So when ever he gets a chance to be spoiled by a Grandma. He hams it up! I don't even think he misses mom or dad when he is with Grandma!
Daddy and I decided to go out to a nice quiet dinner at Gustave's (I am not sure if I spelled that right?) We had so yummy German cuisine. It was heavenly! We both left feeling very full!

Daddy with his beer

Her is a picture that daddy took while I was being silly!This was my favorite pic of the night. A little dark but I like how it turned out.
The following morning we could not wait to pick up our little man! Even though it is nice to have a night out I was missing him like crazy!

How could you not miss this face?


2 Responses
  1. Darcy Says:

    Yeah for Grandmas! I can't believe Owain is almost 1, he is getting so big and his hair is really coming in!
    I'm glad you got a night out/off!
    darcy


  2. Fer Says:

    OMG that is such a wonderful pic of Owain! I'm glad you 2 had the chance to go out :)