Happy Birthday!!!!


Dear Owain,

Today when the clock strikes 2:32 pm who will official be one years old!Where did the year go? I can hardly be believe that you are one years old now!! You are no longer my little newborn you are now my big boy toddler.Time sure fly's when your having fun!

You are very busy these days speed crawling everywhere and exploring the world around you. A few weeks ago you started walking but you still prefer to crawl.Right now your favorite book is Go Dog Go! You love this book I probably read it to you at least a dozen times in one day and when daddy is home he reads it to you too! You even started saying "Go dog go!" It is so unbelievably cute!I love you so much my little man. You bring me so much joy! I love watching you discover new things like last night you tried a piece of pineapple for the first time and made a sour face and quickly spit it out. You weren't really into it just like your momma!

This past year has been the best year of my life. I love being a momma! Especially your momma! Your daddy and I hit the jack pot the day you were born.We couldn't ask for better son. I thank god every day that we have to see your smile,hear your laugh and watch you grow and learn.You are an amazing gift!! I am looking forward to the next year and the next year after that and so on...to watch you grow from a toddler to a little boy to a young man.

I am so proud of you!
Love you!
Hugs and kisses!
Momma
4 Responses
  1. Happy Birthday Mr. Owain. You are getting so big!!! I hope you have a great day.

    Amy


  2. Darcy Says:

    I'm 22 minutes off of checking right on his birthday!
    Happy Birthday Owain, you miracle you! I am so proud of you and your mommy and daddy for all that you have done this year. I remember waiting for your arrival so prayerfully and fearfully and now look at you!
    Such a big boy!
    Go party little man!
    darcy (and Owen and Grace too)


  3. Happy Birthday OWAIN!!!!!!
    What a super star you are. Keep it up little man. I hope you got lots of presents. Cant wait to see a pic of you eating your cake.

    Kristy, mum to Angel SKYLA LCDH


  4. Happy Birthday Owain! What a fast and exciting year you have had. Keep growing and smiling.

    Amy
    Livianasjourney.blogspot.com