Random Picture

It's Saturday and that means 4 little men and 2 girly twins are having another random photo contest. This Saturday the lucky month was January and the lucky number was 8. This was my picture....


Owain playing with one of his many Christmas toys from Grandma and Grandpa M. They really spoiled him this year! Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa M! This V tech toy is a huge hit he loves it!!! oh and he sleeps with his tiger every night. :-)

Are you guys surprised that once again my random picture was of my little man? I only probably have a billion pictures of him.If you want to see last Saturdays random picture go here.

If you would like to join in the fun hop on over to 4 little men a 2 girly twins and post your random picture or you could just take a peek at other random pictures!
1 Response
  1. Jessie Says:

    Hey we have that same toy! My little guy loves it!