What do you get when you 30-40 Mile winds for three days?

Well if you read my Not Me! Monday post you probally remember this picture...
Yup that is a tree in our parking spot and the wood pile is part of a sun roof!!!

This next picture in one of our buildings! Not looking so good...
I liked how this next picture turned out it is a picture of Eric trying to take a picture of what you see in the top picture but then the wind got in the way and his hat blew off so in the middle of the picture he saved his hat and this is what he captured in the process...
I really liked how it turned out. As you can see the sky is beautiful besides the horrible winds the sky has been pretty and dry.Which has been kinda disappointing normally on a day like this I would take Owain for a walk minus the 30-40 Ml hour winds!!!

More parts of another sunroof...down in a million pieces!
The next picture is a doozie.
What you are looking at is one pf our parking garages!!

Needless to say thanks to the winds the building we are leasing are falling apart!!!!
2 Responses
  1. Fer Says:

    Oh Amber! those are nasty winds! BUT the sky is beautiful!


  2. Darcy Says:

    And yet again, I can't believe the weather that you are having and we aren't! It hasn't been windy at all, in fact I think we have stagnant air warnings...
    I am so glad your car wasn't in your parking spot!
    darcy