Not Me! Monday

After getting up with my son at six o'clock this morning (only getting a few hours of sleep myself) I did not take a nap when he went down for his morning nap and I did not sleep four hours! It wasn't a little after 1:00 pm when I finally made myself roll out of bed! Nope I am not sleep deprived and I most defiantly could not sleep a whole month away if I was given the opportunity.

I would never break my News Year Resolution eating healthy by eating Mcdonalds! That would just be plain gross!!

The other morning while making my son breakfast my cat was meowing because she wanted fresh water. I did not fill her water dish and began to place it on the tray of my son's high chair. I did not stop myself and say "what am I doing? this is for my fury child not my human child!"

I am not tired nope not me!

Did I already mention that I am not tired!!

Head on over to Mckmama's for more Not Me Mondays
2 Responses
  1. blueviolet Says:

    That's funny and at least you caught yourself!


  2. haha!! That's hilarious about the cat water... Man a 4 hour nap sounds great right now!