Friday Foto Fiesta!

This is Owain with his beloved Care bear that his Grandma Outrageous gave him after his last two surgeries back in November.I snapped this shot of him last week hugging his care bear and naturally being his mother I thought it was adorable.

This next picture is even more adorable! I know! I know! how could it get more adorable?
Pretty adorable right?

Head on over to Candid Carrie's to check out more of Friday Foto Fiesta. Heck why don't you join in the fun?

Unless maybe you are afraid that you will never find a picture that comes even close to being adorable like the one of my little man.

I know I know I am a little (a lot) bias. I am aloud to be I am his mother!!

Happy Friday Foto Fiesta!!
4 Responses
  1. lailani Says:

    Yep, that might be the top adorable one today! For sure.

    I gotta laugh at my verification word below - cried . . . haha I did that really good yesterday morning - not today, no way!!

    Thanks for sharing your pic!


  2. Fer Says:

    OMG ADORABLE indeed!



  3. I just finished reading his story on the side. What a strong little boy. Wish I could hug him. I have a feeling you do a lot of that.... :D