Friday Foto Fiesta!

I apologize for the darkness of this picture. Despite the darkness this picture captures the best moment of my life. A day I will never forget. January 25,2008 our little man Owain Douglas was born via c-section and begin his fight against CDH. I didn't get to meet our little man until hours later when they (Nurses) wheeled me in to the NICU hours after his birth.
I will never forget that moment when I reached out to touch his little hand he grasped it so tight!I know that it is a natural reflex in newborns but I like to think he new I was his momma!

I can't believe that in two days it will be a year since our little man begin his fight. I feel incredible blessed each and every day we have with our little man. He brings so much joy!
This is my first time participating in Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Fiesta. It looked like fun!Don't be shy check out her blog and see some more Friday Foto Fiesta! I promise you won't regret it!
2 Responses
  1. I can't believe Owain will be 1 in a couple of days. He looks so tiny next to you. I love that you are holding hands, what a great feeling! I remember that with Nayeli. that is very nice that they wheeled him to see you after your Csection. I had to get up and go see Nayeli. I don't know how it did it.
    Can't wait to see Owain's 1 year picture. he is such a cutie!


  2. Fer Says:

    How fast time is going! Owain has accomplished so much in so little time!