Knock Knock Who's There?

On Wednesday their was a knock at the door knock knock.

I thought who could it be? Still in my pjs.Why get dressed when I am just going to get puked on,pooped on or be the boy's giant walking tissue! Oh the joys of being a mom and caregiver!I really do love it. :-)

Owain was happily in his high chair having a little snack (mmm..yogurt bites) and I had a very solid Cian in my arms (Owain's best buddy) when I peeked through the peep hole and saw a fairly large man built like a teddy bear wearing all brown and he had a fairly large brown package. Any guesses who is at the door?

If you guessed UPS man your absolutely right! I know you must be jumping up and down in excitement that you were able to guess with my tricky description. I was trying to stump you!Your to clever! :-)

I attempted to sign for the package (with the help of Cian thanks little (big) man) as soon as Owain saw this big brown package his eyes got wide and he immediately started "babbling" he wanted out of his high chair. It's like he new that this package was addressed to him.Of course he knew he can read! :-) He is a one year old genius after all!

Any guess what was in the big brown box??

Well it was only the coolest thing every! Something every little boy who is about to turn one dreams about!
A walking,pushing,riding,storage under the seat,cool buttons train!
Thanks Aunt Erin! for the birthday train! (my best friend and Owain's god mother). Owain loves his new train! He has played with it every chance he gets.It's one of the first thing he looks for in the morning.

1 Response
  1. Fer Says:

    Coooooooool!!!!!