Not Me! Monday

Well folks it's that time again for me to unload everything I did not do this past week.

I certainly did not fall asleep before midnight on New Years eve. I did not miss the clock striking midnight and watching the ball drop from time square. How could I possible fall a sleep before midnight it's not like I am exhausted because I certainly don't have an almost one year old who does not sleep through the night!!

When I pureed my son's sweet potatoes and apples I did not put in the fridge instead of the freezer and by the time I realized it. It was to late they have already gone sour.

I am not frustrated with my son's eating habits. I don't spend most of my day trying to get him to drink a whole five ounce bottle and he never just drinks an ounce or two and wastes the rest of his formula.

I did not jump up and down,clap my hands,spin around and do a silly dance when I discovered my almost one year old finally has his first tooth! He did not laugh at his silly momma and decide to join in the silliness and clap his hands too.


When I stepped out of the grocery store this evening and saw that it was snowing again! I did not curse mother nature and I did not make this comment earlier in the day "I like the snow but I am happy to see it finally melting away"

For more Not Me! Mondays head on over to Mckmama's. I promise you won't regret it
1 Response
  1. Kimber Says:

    I agree about the snow. If it would only snow on Christmas I would be happy. Where I live we get snowed in at home a lot.