Momma's Little Helper

The other day Owain and I were on a mission (well I was on a mission he was along for the ride) to find the perfect toy box/toy organizer. Our first stop was Target and it was a succuss! We didn't have to make any other stops because we found the perfect toy organizer!!!

Once we got home now it was our job to put it all together....
Hey this is a pretty cool stick!!! It's bigger than me!!!
Maybe it goes in here?
Checking out my new puzzles that are now nice and organized in my new toy organizer!
And now the finished product....
I think I was a little more excited than Owain to have all his toys organized but he did have fun helping me put it all together. I couldn't ask for a better helper!!!
2 Responses
  1. what a cute little helper! i love the organizer, it looks great!


  2. Someone just bought one of these for our work and I really want one! It is so cute and the colors are so nice. :-) Not to mention how cute Owain looks helping out.