Not Me! Monday

Wow! This week as flown by I can't believe it is already time for another brutally honest Not Me! Monday! Seriously were has the week gone?

Thursday night while watching T.V I did not sit their thinking about how badly I wanted to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Just so I could eat the cookie dough :-). During the commercial I did not walk into the kitchen grab the bag of chocolate chips read the recipe on the back to make sure I had everything. I had everything :-) Then I thought to myself do I really need cookie dough? This next step I was really proud of myself i told myself no and walked away! Cookie dough isn't really going to help me fit into a bikini this summer.

My almost one year old (holy cow in a week!!) still does not sleep through the night! The other night he did not wake up every hour and when four am rolled around he decide it was play time!Later in the day I did not take a three hour nap!! and I really don't think if I was given the opportunity to sleep for a week I don't think I would. I think I would just wake up every hour on the hour because who really needs sleep?

I did not let out a girlish scream when I realized I washed my new cashmere sweater!!!!

I would never move to a City where we get crazy winds. Nope not me! I am talking crazy 30-40 mph winds! and it certainly hasn't been crazy wind for three days straight! and the building I am living in is not falling apart because of the crazy winds.

Leaving Albertson's as I was helping load up the car with groceries. Crazy wind did not come by and before I even had time to blink my hat flew to the next city over.Seriously I am not kidding my hat was long gone. No where to be seen!

When I woke up this morning and looked out my front window I did not see this....
This is not a tree laying in our parking spot and that wood pile is not part of the roof. Nope not our building!

Earlier today when I went to check on our little man while he was taking a nap. I did not see the cutest sleeping boy ever....Nope I am not bias at all!
I did not just have this conversation with my husband

me "honey when we go to Coabo this summer I am going to look hot for you in a swim suit!"hence I am not on a diet but trying to eat healthy to loose a few pounds.

hubby "that would be nice!"

I chuckled "what I don't look hot now?!"

If you want to join in or just simply read some more brutally honest Not Me Mondays! head on over to Mckmama's

Is anybody else not totally addicted to Mckmama's blog?
1 Response
  1. Fer Says:

    I am going to read it!