Not Me! Monday

I love Monday's Why you ask? Well because this is when I get to be brutally honest about everything I did not do this past week. Head on over to Mckmama's to read some more brutallly honest Not Me! Mondays.

Earlier last week I did not make a cake and I most certainly did not eat half of it before tossing it into the garbage. See I would never do that because I do not have a sweet tooth.If I did have a sweet tooth I would probably have my husband pick up a box of graham crackers so I could polish off of what was left of the frosting. So it is a good thing that I do not have a sweet tooth. Another thing if I did have a sweet tooth I most likely would be eating a skor bar as I type this. It's a good thing I hate anything that has sugar in it!

My little baby did not turn one yesterday! He is still my little baby and not my toddler!

I did not plan on having a relaxing evening Sunday night after the birthday party we did not have because if I was planning on having a quiet evening I would not volunteer to watch my four year nephew(who I love and adore) for a week!

I never feel sleep deprived because my one year old never wakes up several times during the night. Nope not my baby!

I did not break every single rule when it comes to "eating healthy" and I haven't avoided the scale at all!Nope Not Me!

I am thrilled that Mckmama gets to go on a Cruise with her prince and Mckmiracle and I am not disappointed that she won't have time to blog because I am not addicted to her blog or another blog!
4 Responses
  1. BlogBaby Says:

    Great NOT ME list!

    Happy birthday to your adorable little guy!

    BlogBaby


  2. Julie Says:

    What an adorable little guy! Why do they grow up so fast?!


  3. Fer Says:

    I think I will start writting my NOT ME Monday list :)


  4. MamaBear Says:

    Aaaah, your little one and I share a birthday! I'm a sucker for graham crackers and frosting too. :)

    It's been fun to hear from MckMama throughout there vacation hasn't it?

    Hope you're having a great week!